Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday!!


Yay it's Five Question Friday!!!

I thought I would take a little break from organizing... I have organized our hall closet and most of Jason's office...now I am just trying to get the house cleaned up for Jason's birthday party tomorrow...

1. D
id you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
Well I used to have a lamb chop baby that you could play with as a puppet and she would suck on her pacifier. My parents just gave her back to me in the BOXES AND BOXES of stuff I had at their house from BIRTH! I also had a lot of stuffed animals and I have a lot of the ones that mean a lot to me.

2. Do you dream in color?
I am pretty sure I do...but I will look into that to make sure.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
Well, I thought I was 5'6" but last time I went to the doctor they said 5'7"--I'll take it. I am pretty content with my height...but if I had to choose I would be a few inches taller.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
hmmmmmm Johnny Depp has a nice accent...some others would be... Will Smith, Ben Affleck, or a comedian like Steve Carrell or
Zach Galifianakis

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
It depends how close it is... I really try and do my best to take it back or give it to someone, but if it's really far and I'm in a hurry I have been known to leave it...

No comments:

Post a Comment